Come Join our Team!
We are looking for an energetic professional who is willing to wear multiple hats. We are looking for someone who can be organized, work independently in a variety of situations and has excellent judgment.
• Be the first face to demonstrate our culture to our visitors.
• Maintain administrative workflow by adhering to designed policies and procedures, provide ideas for streamlining.
• We are looking for a friendly person who will uphold our rapport with our customers as well as other managers and employees.
• Resolve problem situations with empathy and kindness.
• Provide information to leadership by answering questions and requests in a timely fashion.
• Understand scheduling, bay layout, employee capabilities when scheduling work.
• Assist management with onboarding of new employees
• Demonstrate ability to maintain confidential and sensitive data through tidy document handling.
• Act as our primary point of contact for contracted vendors, build relationships with new vendors.
• Outgoing and incoming mail handling.
• Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
• Answer incoming calls, take messages, return calls in a timely manner.
• Accurately communicate information including warranty requirements, dates of completion, expected shipping dates as requested.
• General office experience
• Automotive background a plus
• High level calendar management skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential and sensitive data
• Attention to detail
• Highly organized and able to prioritize work and tasks
Hourly Rate $14-20/hr depending on experience
Sign on Bonus after 90 Days