Come Join our Team!
We would love to hear from you if you’re very comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You know how to have fun at work, and bring enthusiasm, dedication, and a collaborative spirit. This role is critical in promoting our culture and creates and elevates programs and amenities that make employees love coming to work every day. Must have a passion for supporting and maintaining a world-class workspace that inspires staff to do their best work.
Here are some other things you will do:
• Manage and maintain an office and shop of 2000+ sq ft and a team of up to 12.
• Assist in development of Annual Operating Expense budget, manage to it, work with owners on quarterly analysis and re-forecasting.
• Answer questions and perform tasks as requested. Escalate when necessary. Engage outside parties as required to fulfill tasks (sublet work, vendors, etc.) •Ensure that top customer service is being provided via prompt, friendly response.
• Manage contracted service vendors. Ensure providers are meeting contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Onboard new vendors, establish Purchase Orders (POs), and be point person for any payment or invoicing issues.
•Responsible for arranging, selecting, or providing food services, office supplies, interior plants, appliances, furniture, parking, pest control,shipping, movers, and ergonomic adjustments.
• Review all vendor invoices, work with providers if any discrepancies.
• Maintain office floor plan, adjust as necessary
• Coordinate company New Hires and Departures with HR, IT, and Security compliance.
• Ensure stationery stock & office supplies are inventoried, ordered, and replenished as required.
• Support culture of office in communication and action.
• Provide support for events within the office. Plan, organize and execute approved internal office events as directed. Coordinate logistics and space setup. Work with janitorial staff to ensure all spaces are prepped for events and promptly cleaned and reset after.
• Plan and coordinate two off-site events per year - Summer Picnic and Holiday Party.
• Other similar responsibilities, consistent with the above, to be assigned.
Who you are:
• Proven ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
• Qualified candidates will have a track record of maintaining and tracking processes and procedures for facilities support.
• Demonstrated analytical skills necessary for the collation of data and production of information in a corporate setting.
• Proven ability to manage internal customer relationships with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
• Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on prompt, friendly communications.
• Desire to make a difference.
• Passion for working with small teams and family run business.
• BA/BS degree in business, management, operations, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Min 5 years experience in facilities management operations in the greater Seattle region Prior experience supporting special events a plus.
• Experience building & maintaining a budget
• Prior people management experience.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Hourly Rate $25-35/hr depending on experience